Implementation Manager (2 Open Positions)
(New York, NY)
At Xpand, we are on a mission to develop technologies that unlock people’s full potential at work – making them feel productive, happy, and recognized for their contribution. Our flagship product is a one-stop digital hub that handles everything large global organizations need to onboard new employees, from HR data collection, payroll, employee equipment and account provisioning, to delivering employee communications, and training content, within a single system.
We are looking for a seasoned ERP Implementation Manager to join our Customer Success team. You will be a key member of the team responsible for providing project management, implementation support and optimization services.
- Contribute to implementation project plan and provide hands on functional consulting end-to- end.
- Facilitate analysis workshop to capture and document all requirements.
- Lead system design and systems configuration efforts.
- Review system setup for compliance with requirements and agreed-upon design.
- Conduct training sessions to ensure process owners are adequately trained.
- Support end users throughout UAT process.
- Create custom reports to keep stakeholders in the know.
- Provide ongoing support and system optimization services after go live.
The Ideal Candidate has
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
- 5+ years of experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider required.
- Experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative is preferred.
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills is preferred.
- Solid experience in Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management.
- Experience with software in a SaaS environment.
Salaries & Benefits
- Market Competitive salary and bonus plan.
- Equity option grant.
- Our customers are global companies and depending on the customer you may get to travel internationally to South America, Middle East or Asia.
- Full benefits package (Healthcare, vision, dental, life, disability insurance) after 90 day period.
- Apple iMac Pro.
Applicants should contact